Sedia is no stranger to modeling & the public eye. She has made a significant impact on the local Barbados fashion scene, making many appearances on runways & ad campaigns. She even followed in her mother’s footsteps in becoming a Banks Calender Girl! One of the most publicized & renowned beauty titles in Barbados. She also competed in 2011′s Miss Barbados World where she placed second!
Now, Sedia has successfully entered the first official Caribbean installment of the famed America’s Next Top Model franchise. She will be competing against many other beauties from around the region to be the first winner of Caribbean’s Next Top Model. The program is hosted by the fabulous former Miss Universe 1998 Wendy Fitzwilliam (from Trinidad & Tobago), who I think is the ideal choice for such a job.
Sedia is the only contestant from Barbados. So, I trust that all my fellow Bajans/Barbadians will be full throttle behind her!
Here’s a look at Sedia’s body of work:
• Absolute Caribbean Fashion Weekend 2008 (Barbados)
• Fashion Meets Polo 2008 (Barbados)
• Simon Peter Show 2009 (Barbados)
• ACF Fashion Weekend 2009 (Barbados)
• Youth Foundation’s Charity Event 2009 (Barbados)
• Islands of The World Fashion Week 2009 (Nassau, Bahamas)
• Barbados Under the Water Festival 2010 (Toronto, Canada)
• Baje Free To Fly Media Launch 2010 (Barbados)
• BB Fashion Week 2010 (Barbados)
• Emilio Pucci Eyewear Launch 2011 (Barbados)
• Island Life Magazine Issue No. 38
• Nu Woman Magazine 2009
• Face of Waterhall Polo Barbados January 2008
• South Central Album 2010 – Swimmin’ In Soca
• Digicel Barbados –Digicel Christmas Campaign 2010
• Banks Breweries – Banks Calendar 2011
SUPPORT SEDIA & WATCH THE SHOW ON CCN TV, ONE CARIBBEAN TELEVISION &CARIBVISION!!! IF YOU ARE IN BARBADOS THAT MEANS YOU CAN CATCH IT ON CBC TV8, ON CARIBVISION ON LIME TV(channel 3), MULTICHOICE TV (channel 109) & KARIB CABLE (channel 44)